Tuesday 7 June 2011

New FRIENDSHIP in my life now as a 'SHE'
Today i would share with you about where i'm and who give me strong to be there.Now i have study at Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS) Bangi.why in there,suggestion from my family,neighbours and etc.I get an offer letter from another upu such as UNISZA (nursing) and UTHM (engineer).why so far from my home?So,i din't go to there because i tak rela berjauhan with my mum and dad.That's all.About in here,i accept our family decision and REDHA.huhuhu,sorry my english so broken,but i still want to write anenglish because my lecture say must speak and write in english if want to approve it.heee,i will try it! So,let me tell you about in here pula,Very Best,Interesting,Peaces,Make a changes in physically and mental,had a newfriends,Very Friendly and futhermore i make a change myself in here.Thanks for a god to show me for this taken for continue study in here.Alhamdullillah,everything so far so good.nothing change,i'm still SHIMA yang dulu.Suka kacau orang,Suka bangun lambat,Suka gelak-gelak n etc lahh cos tuh i have a newfriends that call she Nur Anis Amira Najeri.mybe buat smentara nih bukan kawan baik tapi bakal kalau takde pape masalah bersama but i wish she good to be friendship and percaya padaku,hahaa.pape pun,i need know she can be trust or not.Cukuplah UPDATE BLOG pada hari ini.

Here some PICTURE that we take from KUIS.HAHAHA,gila!

we are same take in DIPLOMA HUMAN RESOURCES :)


No comments:

Post a Comment